Thursday, April 22, 2010

PENITENCE CONTEST!


Hey Guys, I'm doing another contest with the Help of Author Jennifer Laurens! We're going to be giving away a copy of Penitence! Book 2 in Jennifer's Heavenly Series. Here's a quick blurb to the book.
Book Two. Seeing good and evil spirits is a gift Zoe guards with her life. Despite her guardian angel's disappearance, Zoe forces herself to accept that she still has a purpose-but how does she carry the weight of her brother's drug abuse, the hardship of living with an autistic sister, and a best friend who's obsessed with a guy who only wants Zoe? She's never felt more alone. When a mysterious spirit appears, Zoe thinks she has a new guardian angel. Instead, her brother's addiction worsens, her parents are on the brink of separation, and her best friend tries to kill her. The spirit she thinks is her new guardian isn't there to protect her: he's out to destroy her family and seize Zoe's soul. . . for Hell. Will Matthias' return mean that he is Zoe's guardian angel again? Or is their love the reason the jaws of Hell now gape open?
So here are the requirements for the contest:
*Follow my blog. http://msilvabooks.blogspot.com
*Follow Jennifer Laurens Blog http://jenniferlaurens.blogspot.com
*Become a fan of Jennifer Laurens on goodreads. www.goodreads.com/author/show/758992.Jennifer_Laurens
*befriend me on goodreads. www.goodreads.com/silverkitsune
* Become a Fan of my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=140324343734#!/pages/The-Bookshelf/140324343734
*Become a fan of Jennifer Laurens' Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jennifer-Laurens-Official-Fan-Page/119123661431429?ref=ts:
*comment on this contest post, including a link to where you linked this post, to qualify you for the contest.

Contest is open from April 23-May 2. Remember you must have all requirements to qualify for the contest. Winner will be picked by May 5 and I will post the winner on my page and on the blog.

Alright guys Good Luck!

11 comments:

  1. Is this open to Australia too? and what do you mean by including a link to where you linked this post? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. well one of the steps is to post this contest on your bp page or blog etc, so for me to know you actually did that you need to post a link TO that page so I can see it :) and yes I believe Australia is ok lol I'll check with Jen thou to be sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiiii! http://randombrokenshattered.blogspot.com/2010/04/competition-time.html
    Over here! Thanks for putting so much effort into the group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you i appreciate your appreciation :) and Tammy the contest IS international

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, So I don't have a blog so I posted it on twitter (even though that's almost the same).
    This is awesome.
    http://twitter.com/Bo0KJunki3

    *Smiles*
    Shanese La'Tia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Melissa

    Think i did it all and heres the link

    http://aylasmother.blogspot.com/2010/04/by-way-im-book-junkie.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa,, well to start I follow both you and Jennifer on good reads and your blogs, and of Course the bookshelf and Jennifer Laurens on face book,, I have twittered
    http://twitter.com/run_with_wolves
    and facebooked http://www.facebook.com/Nightwalker74
    and definelty love The book shelf on face book thanks for all the updates and news!!.. I cant help but enter any great comp. These books are also great as gifts I figure the more I enter we can spread the word with prizes we may win, hehe.. All my friend have lined up to read Heavenly and now want Penitence lol.. I could start a small libary of my own hehe.. Great job Mel !
    ;)
    Katrina
    kittee_cat@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower of your page
    I follow Jennifer Laurens blogspot
    I am a fan of Jennifer Laurens on Goodreads
    I have friended you on goodreads and am a follower.
    I am fan on your facebook page.
    I am and have ALWAYS been a fan on Jennifer Laurens facebook page.
    and my comment is.....What a great way to foloow our favorite authors and see what they think and I would LOVE to win this contest! Thanks for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the giveaway! I would love to read this book!
    I follow your blog
    I follow Jennifer's blog
    I am a fan of Jennifer on good reads
    I requested you as a friend on good reads- Angie Dubisher
    I became a fan of your facebook page Angie Dubisher
    I am a fan of Jennifer's facebook page
    Thanks!
    email bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Melissa

    I did all the above. It will be funt o have some more active friends on goodreads. I use it to keep track of everything i read and or want to read and ocassionally do reviews.

    I posted a link to my facebook page.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1016346664

    I got the link here from your facebook page!

    modokker AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's see if this works. Thank you for putting this blog together. I can't imagine the dedication it takes. Have a good one. sarah ckrohn@cox.net

    ReplyDelete