Saturday, July 31, 2010
August Contest!!--The Phantom Diaries
THE PHANTOM DIARIES BY KAILIN GOW!
Hey guys, I got another contest for you! Up for grabs this time is a SIGNED copy of The Phantom Diaries by Kailin Gow. Thanks to Kailin for donating this book to give away on my blog! This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY! Good Luck everyone!
Each thing you do on the list will get you an ENTRY,you don't have to do them all but the more entries you have, the better chance you have of winning.. When you do the entries remember to leave a comment with your name and email address so I can contact you if you win, and a list of all the entries that you've completed. Now it's not easy for me to check up on what you've actually done so please be honest with your entries.
Okay here goes! you get one point each, so like I said the more you do they more likely your name will be drawn!
1. become a FAN of Kailin Gow's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/YA-Books-from-Kailin-Gow/104549539596369?ref=ts
2. Become a fan of Kailin on GOODREADS: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/78111.Kailin_Gow
3. Change your profile picture on facebook/twitter to The phantom Diaries cover for the duration of the contest
4. Follow Kailin on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kailingow
5. follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/msilvabooks
6. post a link on twitter/facebook for the facebook fan page of Kailin Gow: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/YA-Books-from-Kailin-Gow/104549539596369?ref=ts
7. become my friend on goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/msilvabooks
8. officially follow my blog by clicking the follow button on the right side where it says FOLLOWERS
9. change your status to link this contest on your facebook/twitter: http://msilvabooks.blogspot.com
This isn't a requirement but for Karma points... (and to increase your luck of winning because KARMA is cool like that) tell your friends about The Bookshelf and about Kailin Gow's Facebook page and about this blog!
Okay that's it...GO!! Remember to leave a comment, name and email or facebook profile required for winning purposes so I can tell you if you've won and LEAVE A LIST OF WHAT YOU'VE COMPLETED! Contest will run from August 1st to August 15th. Contest winner will be announced by August 20th. Hope you guys enjoy this contest and Good Luck to everyone who enters.
Please remember that these books are either bought by me or donated by the Author so if you don't want to put in the effort to enter then you don't have to but please don't be rude and insult the contest; just don't enter. Thank you
Here's a description of The Phantom Diaries and check out my blog here because I did a review for it! Check it out!!
What happens to the Phantom after the tragedy at the Paris Opera House is the basis for this fantastic tale of The Phantom Diaries, loosely based on Gaston Leroux's classic, The Phantom of the Opera, but with a new tale and a modern twist. This new series for older teens and young adults is told through the eyes of 18 year-old Annette Binoche, who lands a job at the New York Metropolitan Opera House as a seamstress' assistant only to become the lead singer of the Opera House, with the help of the mysterious, yet highly-seductive Phantom.