Thursday, July 1, 2010
BITTER FROST BY KAILIN GOW
Hey guys! Time for the July book giveaway.
Up for grabs is a SIGNED copy of Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow. Thanks to Kailin for donating the book for me to give away on my blog :)
Here are the requirements for the contest
1. 'LIKE' Kailin Gow's page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/YA-Books-from-Kailin-Gow/104549539596369
2. Become a fan of Kailin Gow on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/78111.Kailin_Gow
3. Click the 'follow me' button here on my blog for easy access to my blog and it's contents
4. If your not already- 'LIKE' my facebook page The Bookshelf: http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=140324343734#!/pages/The-Bookshelf/140324343734
5.Become my friend on goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/msilvabooks
6. Leave a comment here so that I know your entering and PLEASE remember to include either your email address or a link to your facebook so that if you win I can contact you! and of course your name so when I announce the winner I know who you are :)
7. This isn't a requirement but for Karma points... (and to increase your luck of winning because KARMA is cool like that) tell your friends about The Bookshelf and about Kailin Gow's Facebook page and about this blog!
Contest will run from July 1-July 15 and the winner will be announced by July 20. If you have not done the requirements then your entry will be void.
Please remember that these books are either bought by me or donated by the Author so if you don't want to put in the effort to enter then you don't have to but please don't be rude and insult the contest; just don't enter. Thank you
Good Luck to everyone!!
Here's a description of the book! A review for it is posted here on my blog!
All her life, Breena had always dreamed about fairies as though she lived among them...beautiful fairies living among mortals and living in Feyland. In her dreams, he was always there the breathtakingly handsome but dangerous Winter Prince, Kian, who is her intended. When Breena turns sixteen, she begins seeing fairies and other creatures mortals don t see. Her best friend Logan, suddenly acts very protective. Then she sees Kian, who seems intent on finding her and carrying her off to Feyland. That's fine and all, but for the fact that humans rarely survive a trip to Feyland, a kiss from a fairy generally means death to the human unless that human has fairy blood in them or is very strong, and although Kian seemed to be her intended, he seems to hate her and wants her dead.