Thursday, July 15, 2010
PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS CONTEST
PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS AND GUARDIAN OF THE GATE BY MICHELLE ZINK
Hey Guys! It's Time for another giveaway!!. Up for grabs is a SIGNED paperback copy of Michelle Zink's Prophecy of the Sisters AND as a special bonus Michelle is throwing in a signed copy of the second book Guardian of the Gate! I'd like to thank Michelle for donating these copies to give away on my blog, and I hope you guys enjoy the books! This contest is open to US residents only. Good Luck!
Okay so this contest is going to be a little different from the previous ones. Each thing you do on the list will get you an ENTRY,you don't have to do them all but the more entries you have, the better chance you have of winning.. When you do the entries remember to leave a comment with your name and email address so I can contact you if you win, and a list of all the entries that you've completed. Now it's not easy for me to check up on what you've actually done so please be honest with your entries.
Okay here goes! you get one point each, so like I said the more you do they more likely your name will be drawn!
1. Become a fan of Prophecy of the Sisters on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Prophecy-of-the-Sisters/26680119587?ref=ts
2. Become a Fan of Michelle Zink on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2232265.Michelle_Zink
3. Change your profile picture on facebook and/or twitter to the new paperback cover of Prophecy of the Sisters for the duration of the contest.
4. Follow Michelle Zink on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MichelleZink
5. Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/msilvabooks
6. Post a link on facebook/twitter for the Prophecy Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Prophecy-of-the-Sisters/26680119587?ref=ts
7. Become my friend on goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/msilvabooks
8. Officially follow my blog by clicking the FOLLOW button on the right where the followers are.
9. Post the Prophecy of the Sisters trailer on your Facebook/twitter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GolRwFoco20
10. Follow Michelle Zink's Prophecy Press on twitter: http://twitter.com/ProphecyPress
This isn't a requirement/official entry but for Karma points... (and to increase your luck of winning because KARMA is cool like that) tell your friends about The Bookshelf and about Michelle Zink and the Prophecy Facebook page and about this blog!
Okay that's it...GO!! Remember to leave a comment, name and email or facebook profile required for winning purposes so I can tell you if you've won! Contest will run from July 15 til July 31 just in time for the Guardian of the Gate official Release! Contest winner will be announced BY August 5th. Hope you guys enjoy this contest and Good Luck to everyone who enters. Remember US RESIDENTS only, sorry to those who wish to enter and are international.
Please remember that these books are either bought by me or donated by the Author so if you don't want to put in the effort to enter then you don't have to but please don't be rude and insult the contest; just don't enter. Thank you
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Here's a description of the Prophecy of the Sisters and there's a review for it here on my blog as well!
Sixteen-year-old Lia Milthorpe and her twin sister Alice have just become orphans, and, as Lia discovers, they have also become enemies. The twins are part of an ancient prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other. To escape from a dark fate and to remain in the arms of her beloved boyfriend James, Lia must end the prophecy before her sister does. Only then will she understand the mysterious circumstances of her parents' deaths, the true meaning of the strange mark branded on her wrist, and the lengths to which her sister will go to defeat her.
Here's a description for Guardian of the Gate!
The ultimate battle between sisters is nearing, and its outcome could have catastrophic consequences. As sixteen year-old Lia Milthorpe searches for a way to end the prophecy, her twin sister Alice hones the skills she'll need to defeat Lia. Alice will stop at nothing to reclaim her sister's role in the prophecy, and that's not the only thing she wants: There's also Lia's boyfriend James.
Lia and Alice always knew the Prophecy would turn those closest to them against them. But they didn't know what betrayal could lead them to do. In the end, only one sister will be left standing.