Sunday, August 15, 2010

August Contest Part 2: PULSE




PULSE BY KAILIN GOW!


Hey guys, I got another contest for you! Up for grabs this time is a SIGNED copy of PULSE by Kailin Gow in honor of it's release on AUGUST 31, 2010 AND a SIGNED bookmark!!! PULSE is a special book with a bit of a background as to how it was created. Here's what Author KAILIN GOW has to say about writing PULSE:
"So exciting...I actually began work on this series a few years ago before I started Bitter Frost. Personal life inspiration...I lost a lot of blood once to the point I blacked out and required 3 bags of transfusion, and it still wasn't enough.

My body craved the blood to keep alive, yet the thought of having to receive the blood from others because my own body couldn't generate it fast enough, made me empathize with what my vampire characters like Jaegar and Stuart felt.

Well...you'll soon have the opportunity to read about Jaegar and Stuart this month.

Releases on August 31 in paperback. A little earlier in Kindle and IPad."


Thanks to Kailin for donating this book to give away on my blog! This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY! Good Luck everyone!

Each thing you do on the list will get you an ENTRY,you don't have to do them all but the more entries you have, the better chance you have of winning.. When you do the entries remember to leave a comment with your name and email address so I can contact you if you win, and a list of all the entries that you've completed. Now it's not easy for me to check up on what you've actually done so please be honest with your entries.

Okay here goes! you get one point each, so like I said the more you do they more likely your name will be drawn!

1. become a FAN of Kailin Gow's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/YA-Books-from-Kailin-Gow/104549539596369?ref=ts

2. Become a fan of Kailin on GOODREADS: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/78111.Kailin_Gow

3. Change your profile picture on facebook/twitter to the PULSE cover for the duration of the contest

4. Follow Kailin on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kailingow

5. follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/msilvabooks

6. post a link on twitter/facebook for the facebook fan page of Kailin Gow: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/YA-Books-from-Kailin-Gow/104549539596369?ref=ts

7. become my friend on goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/msilvabooks

8. officially follow my blog by clicking the follow button on the right side where it says FOLLOWERS

9. change your status to link this contest on your facebook/twitter: http://msilvabooks.blogspot.com

10. Post a link on your Facebook/or Twitter to this contest:

11. Ask friends to become a Fan of Author Kailin Gow on Facebook as well as The Bookshelf and have them leave a comment on the Bookshelf WALL telling me who sent them (each friend will earn you an extra entry but they must be fans of BOTH pages)

This isn't a requirement but for Karma points... (and to increase your luck of winning because KARMA is cool like that) tell your friends about this blog!

Okay that's it...GO!! Remember to leave a comment, name and email or facebook profile required for winning purposes so I can tell you if you've won and LEAVE A LIST OF WHAT YOU'VE COMPLETED! Contest will run from August 15 to August 25th. Contest winner will be announced by August 30th. Hope you guys enjoy this contest and Good Luck to everyone who enters.


Please remember that these books are either bought by me or donated by the Author so if you don't want to put in the effort to enter then you don't have to but please don't be rude and insult the contest; just don't enter. Thank you


Here's a description of PULSE
Kalina didn't know her boyfriend was a vampire until the day he died of a freak accident. She didn't know he had come from an old line of vampires until the day his two half-brothers showed up to investigate his demise. Now she has to work with them in order to uncover the secrets her boyfriend had been hiding in order to survive. But working and being close to two vampire half-brothers had suddenly gotten interesting.


Check out Amazon to BUY your copy of  Pulse

10 comments:

  1. Hey! Another contest!

    +1 I became a fan of Kailin Gow on Fb.
    +2 I became a fan of Kailin Gow on Goodreads.
    +3 I changed my FB pic and Twit pic to Pulse Cover.
    +4 I'm following Kailin on twitter.
    +5 I'm following You on twitter.
    +6 I posted a link on FB about Kailin Gows fanpage
    +7 I'm your friend on goodreads.
    +8 I'm following your blog.
    +9 I poseted the contest on FB and twitter.
    +10 I posted a link to this contest on twitter and fb.

    thats (10) in total.

    Twitter:@arrianuhduh
    Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/ariannamacias
    Email:arrianuhduh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are all the things I did:

    -Became a fan of Kailin Gow on Facebook
    -Became a fan of Kailin Gow on Goodreads
    -I follow Kailin Gow on Twitter
    -I follow you on Twitter
    -I'm following your blog
    -I'm your friend on Goodreads

    That's 6 entries. =]

    Facebook: Bella Heavens
    Twitter: Cheezyfeet

    ReplyDelete
  3. +1 I became a fan of Kailin Gow on Fb.
    +1 I became a fan of Kailin Gow on Goodreads.
    +1 I posted a link on FB about Kailin Gows fanpage
    +1 I'm your friend on goodreads.
    +1 I'm following your blog.
    +1 I poseted the contest on FB.
    +1 I posted a link to this contest on fb.

    Total:7
    Facebook: Melissa Maisano
    Goodreads: Lissa Maisano
    Email: mmaisano@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~~ became a fan of Kailin Gow on Fb.~~
    I became a fan of Kailin Gow on Goodreads.
    I changed my FB pic to Pulse Cover.
    I'm following Kailin on twitter.
    I'm following You on twitter.
    I posted a link on FB about Kailin Gows fanpage
    I'm your friend on goodreads.
    I'm following your blog.
    I postedd the contest on FB and twitter.
    I posted a link to this contest on twitter and fb.

    Phew Hope I did that all right .. ;) still awaiting friend approval via face book for kalin but have joined her on face book author
    Katrina ;)
    kittee_cat@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1} Became a fan of Kailin Gow on FaceBook
    2} Became a fan of Kailin on GoodReads
    3} Changed both Twitter and FaceBook profile pictures to PULSE cover
    4} Following Kailin on Twitter
    5} Following you on Twitter
    6} Posted Kailin Gow FaceBook fan page on both Twitter and FaceBook
    7} Sent you a friend request on GoodReads
    8} Following your blog
    9} I changed my status three times on Facebook and it wouldn't show up, but I got it on Twitter
    10} Post link on both Facebook and Twitter for this contest
    11} Asked friends to become Fans of Kailin Gow and The BookShelf on both FaceBook as well as Twitter VIA updates.

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/DarkLuxy
    FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/LuxyClaven
    GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1794669
    E-Mail : Miraclekitty21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya I did everything but 3 :)Thanks for another comp! jazz5490@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. +1 Became a fan of Kailin Gow on FaceBook
    +2 Became a fan of Kailin on GoodReads
    +3 Following Kailin on Twitter
    +4 Following you on Twitter
    +5 Posted Kailin Gow FaceBook fan page on both Twitter and FaceBook
    +6 Sent you a friend request on GoodReads
    +7 Following your blog
    +8 Changed status on Twitter
    +9 Post link on both Facebook and Twitter for this contest

    Thanks,
    Aubrey
    www.twitter.com/feministreader
    http://sahmbookreviewers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, thanks for this contest :D. I did the following: 1-2-4-5-6(posted a link on twitter http://twitter.com/mjcostarica/status/21458039653)-7-8. That's 7 entries :)

    maria22_2@hotmail.com
    Maria Vargas

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. become a FAN of Kailin Gow's facebook page:
    2. Become a fan of Kailin on GOODREADS:
    3. Change your profile picture on twitter to the PULSE cover for the duration of the contest
    4. Follow Kailin on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kailingow
    5. follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/msilvabooks
    6. post a link on twitter/facebook for the facebook fan page of Kailin Gow
    7. become my friend on goodreads:
    8. officially follow my blog by clicking the follow button on the right side where it says FOLLOWERS
    9. change your status to link this contest on your twitter:
    10. Post a link on your Twitter to this contest

    Well, Theres my list :)
    Name : Kendra Rose
    E-Mail: rose.kendra@hotmail.com
    Luck to everyone ! (but mostly me ;] haha )

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. became a FAN of Kailin Gow's facebook page +1

    2. Became a fan of Kailin on GOODREAD +1

    3. Changed my profile picture on facebook AND twitter to the PULSE cover for the duration of the contest +2

    4. Following Kailin on Twitter +1

    5. following you on twitter +1

    6. posted a link on twitter and facebook for the facebook fan page of Kailin Gow +2

    7. became your friend on goodreads +1

    8. officially following your blog +1

    9. changed my status to link this contest on your facebook AND twitter +2

    10. Posted a link on my Facebook AND Twitter to this contest +2

    11. didnt do this one..... opps....


    http://www.facebook.com/missedloved1s my name is Sarita

    ReplyDelete