|Ghostgirl Swag Includes: Entire series, Ghostgirl tote bag, and ghostgirl Pillowcase|
Hey guys, here's a pretty sweet Giveaway Thanks to Author Tonya Hurley for donating this wonderful swag which includes:
- HARDCOVER copies of
Book 2: HOMECOMING
Book 3: LOVESICK
- A Black Ghostgirl Tote Bag
- A Ghostgirl Pillow case
Contest is open to US and CANADIAN RESISDENTS only. Contest will be open from August 22-August 26th and Winner will be announced by Friday August 27, Winner must then contact me by the 28th or a new winner will be chosen. Here's what you need to do (MUST COMPLETE ALL):
Links included here for easy access...
- Post this contest on your Facebook/Twitter
- Invite your friends to become fans of THE BOOKSHELF.
- Post the LOVESICK Trailer on your Facebook
- Become a fan of TONYA HURLEY on Goodreads
- Become a fan of the official GHOSTGIRL Page on Facebook.
- Officially follow my BLOG.
- Leave a comment here ONLY if you've done ALL the requirements. Remember to leave a link to your facebook or an email for me to contact you if you've won and leave your name so we know who you are!
Karma is great so the more you tell people about the bookshelf, about my blog and the contests I do the more Karma gives you luck to win the contests :)
Please remember that these books are either bought by me or donated by the Author so if you don't want to put in the effort to enter then you don't have to but please don't be rude and insult the contest; just don't enter. Thank you
Here's a little description of the GHOSTGIRL SERIES
Charlotte Usher feels practically invisible at school, and then one day she really is invisible. Even worse: she's dead. And all because she choked on a gummy bear. But being dead doesn't stop Charlotte from wanting to be popular; it just makes her more creative about achieving her goal.
And if you haven't won on this contest you can still head on over to amazon and buy your copy of GhostGirl.
Here's the links to Tonya Hurley's Books:
BOOK 1: ghostgirl
BOOK 2: ghostgirl: Homecoming
BOOK 3: ghostgirl: Lovesick