Sunday, August 15, 2010

Phantom Contest WINNER!


Thanks everyone who entered this contest, I appreciate you participating and spreading the word about my blog, The bookshelf and about Kailin Gow's Books! Hope you enjoy entering my contests and hope your love for reading keeps you all close and brings you together on the bookshelf!

So this contest had a great turn-out, thanks for making it a great success and I hope you keep participating in future contests :)

This contest had a lot of entries in it and after stirring up all those names only one winner could be chosen so I send my congrats out to:
Aurora Momcilovich

I have sent a message to you so you have until August 16th 8 pm to email me your mailing address or a new winner will be chosen. Thanks to everyone who entered and check out the new contest up on my blog for a copy of PULSE a new series by Kailin Gow!

Happy Reading
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. It's meeeeeeeeeeee! I am so excited to read this book! Thanks for a great contest ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my book today! Fantastic....it's rain and cooling down...perfect reading weather, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete