Thursday, September 30, 2010

WORDWICK GAMES WINNER



Thanks Everyone who participated in the WORDWICK GAMES contest! The winner will get a SIGNED First Edition copy of Book 1 in the Wordwick Games Series RISE OF THE FIRE TAMER by Kailin Gow. You guys have been great and I hope you enjoy the contests that I host here on my blog. Thanks again to Kailin for being SO great and donating her book for this giveaway on my blog. Hope you enjoy reading her work.

And remember if you haven't won the book you can still buy your own copy, just click on the link here to get your own copy of Rise of the Fire Tamer: Wordwick Games Book 1 .

Ok so time to announce our winner. I put all your entries into a bowl and our random winner is: KRISTEN CECI. Kristen,  Please email me with your mailing info by October 1st.  If I haven't heard from you by 10pm Friday (my time, ontario canada) a new winner will be chosen. msilvabooks@live.com
Thanks again to everyone who entered the WORDWICK GAMES contest and I hope you enter my future contests. Good Luck and Happy Reading everyone.


Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf

1 comment:

  1. OH yea!!! I won i cannot believe it! Thanx to Kailin and Melissa for hosting this great contest!!

    ReplyDelete