Saturday, October 9, 2010

What am I contest Winner

AND THE MYSTERY BOOK IS:


Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope you guys liked it and I hope to do more contests like this one in the future. Congrats to everyone who got it right but only one person can win this book.




And the winner is ***Allyson  Gilmore*** Congrats! If you wish to receive this book please email me with your mailing address by October 11th if you dont want the book please let me know so I can pick another winner.

Thanks to MARIELA SILVA for donating this book for this contest! It's always nice to have fans help out with the page and I truely appreciate it :)



As for everyone else thanks so much for playing along and stay tuned for future contests and giveaways :) If you wish to BUY this book just click on the link here: Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1)

Books that are not donated are paid for by me, so please be respectful while participating during any and all contests Thank You


Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf

1 comment: