Monday, October 4, 2010

Who Am I Contest Winner

AND THE MYSTERY BOOK IS:




Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope you guys liked it and I hope to do more contests like this one in the future. Congrats to everyone who got it right but only one person can win this book.

And the winner is ***Shannon Jensen*** Congrats! If you wish to receive this book please email me with your mailing address by October 6th if you dont want the book please let me know so I can pick another winner. If you do not contact me by October 6th I will automatically pick a new winner.

As for everyone else thanks so much for playing along and stay tuned for future contests and giveaways :)

Books that are not donated are paid for by me, so please be respectful while participating during any and all contests Thank You

Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf

2 comments:

  1. Oh damn that is such a duh moment and congratulations to Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete