Saturday, November 13, 2010

Contest Winner

AND THE MYSTERY BOOK IS....




Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope you guys liked it and I hope to do more contests like this one in the future. Congrats to everyone who got it right but only one person can win this book.


And the winner is ***CHRISTINA DIAZ*** Congrats! If you wish to receive this book please email me with your mailing address by NOVEMBER 15TH if I don't hear from you by then, another winner will be chosen.


As for everyone else thanks so much for playing along and stay tuned for future contests and giveaways :) If you wish to BUY this book just click on the link here: Evermore: The Immortals

Books that are not donated are paid for by me, so please be respectful while participating during any and all contests Thank You


Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Christina!! I totally didn't think that was it!

    Kristen
    My Bloody Fairy Tale

    ReplyDelete