Monday, December 13, 2010

TWILIGHT FAN WINNER

TWILIGHT UK EDITION
TWILIGHT UK EDITION WINNER!

Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope you guys liked it and I hope to do more contests like this one in the future. Congrats to everyone who got it right but only one person can win this book.






And the winner is ***CHEYENNE LABRAKE*** Congrats! If you wish to receive this book please email me with your mailing address by DECEMBER 14TH.


As for everyone else thanks so much for playing along and stay tuned for future contests and giveaways :)
Books that are not donated are paid for by me, so please be respectful while participating during any and all contests Thank You





Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf  

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner...
    These books are so pretty.... I have all four sitting on my bookshelf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh so jealous! I want these books so bad they're absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Lucky for me I have wonderful friends who won me my white sets and everyone else added to it !!!
    ** Think Ill be buying Twilight for my bf who loves this set for Christmas; :) they are gorgusssssss.. ;) and they have bookmarks for sale on ebay that match..
    Thanks to Aurora for donating this book and congrads to the lucky winner !!!!!!
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you are lucky! such nice friends you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you hear from the winner ? I hope she got her book for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete