Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Girl Next Door Winner


Thanks to everyone who entered. We had a good number of entries but only one person will win a Signed copy of The Girl Next Door by Selene Castrovilla. 12 Runner-ups will receive signed bookmarks and as for everyone else who entered I'm sorry if you didn't win anything but maybe next time! I always have contest on my blog so keep checking in on The Bookshelf.

If you didn't win the book you can purchase your own copy here: The Girl Next Door on amazon :)


I used Random.org to calculate out winners. And now for the winner of the SIGNED book...... Congrats to: MINA ZENTENO.

Winners of the signed bookmarks are:

1. MARIELA SILVA
2. OLGA KOULOURI
3. ALICE PRIDAY
4. BARBARA LOPEZ
5. SHANNON BYRIEL
6. AURORA MOMCILOVICH
7. KATRINA WHITTAKER

8. CASEY HENSLEY
9. SIOBHAN PHINN
10. KERRY KOUKAMAS
11. ANA ARROYAVE
12. SARITA LOPEZ

All the winners must email me their mailing address so that I can send them off to Selene so she can ship off your prizes. I won't be chasing down the winners so if you don't email me by March 17th your prize will be withdrawn.  Here is my Email: msilvabooks@live.com

Thanks again to Selene Castrovilla for donating these wonderful prizes I hope you enjoyed the contest and remember to check out her new book MELT coming out this FALL!

Keep checking in on The Bookshelf for all the latest books and contests!


Congrats again to the winners and thanks everyone for entering!


Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I won!!

    so happy!

    Thanks Melissa for the giveaway and thanks to Selene for donating the book! =)

    I already sent you my mailing address!

    Thanks again!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this and remembered i have not received the signed bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete