Sunday, April 10, 2011

FROST CONTEST WINNERS

Bitter Frost    Forever Frost (Bitter Frost, #2)   Silver Frost (Bitter Frost #3 of The Frost Series)   Desire (Desire #1)








Hey Guys!

Thanks for the awesome participation during this contest I hope you all had fun. I kept track of everyone who followed all the rules and everyone who participated during the bonus questions (which counted towards extra entries during the draw). I put all your entries in through Random.org and have my winner and runner up.

Prize run through for those of you who don't remember.

First prize is a set of the first three books in the frost series by Kailin Gow. Bitter Frost, Forever Frost, and Silver Frost. A great series!

Second prize is an ARC copy of DESIRE by Kailin Gow which is set to be released May 15th!

Enough waiting right? Time to know who the winners are! Thank you to everyone who participated but there are only 2 prizes to give away.

First Prize: For the Frost Series books, the winner of the wonderful set is: BETSY HILLENDAHL

Second Prize: For the copy of Desire, the winner of this first book in the new series is: AUTUM FRAILEY

Congrats to you both! Please email me with your mailing info. If you decide you do not wish to receive your prize (because you already have it/read it etc and want to give someone else a chance to win it) please let me know as well if not, Please email me by April 16th with all your info :) If I don't hear from you by Saturday April 16th I will be picking new winners! (msilvabooks@live.com)

Thanks again to everyone who participated! Stay tuned to The Bookshelf for future contests! You guys are awesome :)

Thanks to the wonderful Kailin Gow for donating all these amazing books! I couldn't have done this big contest without her!

If you haven't won today no worries remember you can always buy Kailin's books on Amazon or bookdepository when available! Or Stay tuned who knows i might give away some more of her books in the future!


<3
Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf

3 comments:

  1. OMG thank you very much to both u and Kailin Gow I am extremely excited!!!

    ReplyDelete