Monday, September 5, 2011

MONARCH WINNER



Thank you to everyone who entered the MONARCH contest!

Hopefully even if you didn't win the book you'll buy your own copy! Monarch will be officially out on September 15, 2011. And I definitely suggest you get your own copy!

I put everyones name into random.org and our lucky winner is:  ALLYSON CONLIN!!

Please email me your information which includes:

*your email
*your name
*your mailing address

You have 24 hours (until 7:15pm EST September 6th) to send me the email so that I can send it off to Rhemalda publishing. If I don't hear from you within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen!

Hope to hear from you Allyson :)


To everyone else, thanks for participating and stay tuned to the bookshelf for more contests and all my book reviews!~

Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment