Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fire Wars Contest


Up for grabs this week is a copy of THE FIRE WARS by Kailin Gow!
The Fire Wars was released on October 17, 2011.

The Fire Wars is A dystopian romance that takes place on an island and is the melding of mythologies from two different cultures.

This contest will be fairly easy here's what you need to do:

1. Become a Fan of Fire Wars on Facebook

2. Tweet and/or Facebook post about this contest AND that Fire Wars is now available!

3. Change your profile picture to The Fire Wars book cover! (should be nice because it's an awesome looking cover!)

That's it! Pretty simple. Once you've done the above things just click on this form here and click what you've completed.

Contest is INTERNATIONAL. Contest will run from November 1, 2011-November 8, 2011.

Good Luck everyone and please be sure to tell your friends about the contest!

Melissa Silva
The Bookshelf

2 comments:

  1. This looks like anohter great story from Kailin Love the cover of this one !!! !! Thanks for the great giveaway !!

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called 'The New Death and others'. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

    You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete